2007年12月18日火曜日

Book Review 2-12


I read "Romeo and Juliet"

I was impressed by the tragedy about Romeo and Juliet. All in all, I think that the most impressed thing is the tragedy of their love but I noticed something odd about “Romeo and Juliet” so I will mention Contradiction about it.
Of course, I think “Romeo and Juliet” is immortal literary work but characters in the story should deliberate more.
First, I think about Romeo. He should reflect common sense. If he was found by the Capulet people in the dance party, the friction between the two families was worse and worse.
Second, I look at Juliet. Because she is a Christian (she was wedding ceremony in a church), she cannot divorce Romeo simply so she had to say to her father that she got double married when she was ordered by him.
Third, I write about Father Laurence. He should ponder some good ideas more than giving dangerous drags. If he didn’t give the drags, they were not dead.
Last, I have a think about the ending of this story. Both families could make up the conflict for hundreds of years without their death if the conflict was able to be solved only their death.

That is why I think Romeo and Juliet must reflect more. If they did so and if they kept their wits about them, this tragedy didn’t cause. Eventually, Romeo and Juliet were too young.

0 件のコメント:

blogData

word count

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit