2007年10月30日火曜日

Book Review 2-04


I read this book, Robin Hood. This story is well known all over the world. This story is summarized as follows.

Robin Hood was clever, strong, and brave. He loved advenrure, and he was the best fighter in England. He took money from rich people and gave it to the poor people. The greedy Sheriff of Nottingham hated Robin, and the beautiful Lady Marian lobed him.
This story is the most famous Robin Hood stories. Many countries have stories about brave and clever adventures, but is Robin Hood only a story? Perhaps he really did live, and perhaps not. There was a King Richard, who was king from 1189 to 1199. He left England and fought in Jerusalem. When he was away, Prince John was the most important man in England, and then, John was the next king when Richard died.
The story said that Robin Hood lived with his men in Sherwood Forest, near the town of Nottingham. Sherwood Forest and Nottingham were about 200 kilometres north of London. Many people there said that Robin Hood really lived in the forest.
I knew this story, but I forgot most of the story, so I remembered it when I read this. Of course, it is interesting but this story is for children, I think.

2 件のコメント:

Minatuki さんのコメント...

Your books are very popular and I think they are easy to write blogs. If you find some good books for book reviews, please tell me the title.

Ryo さんのコメント...

Maybe you are easy to write book reviews about "TITANIC".

blogData

word count

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit